New Launches : Samridhi Luxuriya Avenue

Panchsheel Pinnacle

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Brahmaputra Enclave - Sidharth Vihar 1BHK Flat scheme is out

Re: Brahmaputra Enclave - Sidharth Vihar 1BHK Flat scheme is out 2 years 5 months ago #11153

But brochure clearly mentions that no flat/land of any type. Are you sure there will be no problem?
Asif wrote:
No property should be "Allotted" by any govt body.. like GDA, Awas Vikas parisad etc. In case you have any property in pvt builder, you can apply.

My brother has 1 flat allotted by Awas Vikas Parisad... and he also has one pvt builder flat.. no issue at all..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Brahmaputra Enclave - Sidharth Vihar 1BHK Flat scheme is out 2 years 5 months ago #11174

• Asif Ali
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Yes. I am sure.

tell me how awas vikas parisad will know that you have pvt builder flat in Ghaziabad?? There is no way to check and only allotment case can be checked. If you still dont have confidenct than apply in scheme via your parents name OR wife/husband/18+ year kid etc

Re: Brahmaputra Enclave - Sidharth Vihar 1BHK Flat scheme is out 2 years 5 months ago #11175

• Kumar sahib
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Dont play with Authority. If you are stuck in any kind of verification than you will loose all of your money deposited.

You should not have any flat/plot OR any kind of property in YOUR NAME in Ghaziabad. If you have than you better to apply in the name of your Wife/Parents.

Re: Brahmaputra Enclave - Sidharth Vihar 1BHK Flat scheme is out 2 years 5 months ago #11176

• Vivek Gupta
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Agreed with Kumar. Your name is very much in Authority's radar if you apply in scheme.

Authority can easily check whether you have any property in Ghaziabad

- You must have done your house registry in your name so record can easily be cross checked
- Your Electricity Bill
- Your Water Bill
- Other Govt Documents
- Election/voter ID
- etc etc

So dont apply in this scheme. However this is SFS flat scheme so anyone from direct blood relation can apply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pankaj

Re: Brahmaputra Enclave - Sidharth Vihar 1BHK Flat scheme is out 2 years 5 months ago #11181

So Friends whats the verdict - is it advisable and worth investing in this scheme for an average middle class person or one should refrain from it?
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Samridhi Luxuriya Avenue